The price tag of the LivingKit Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife block set will blow you away. This amazingly affordable cutlery knife set includes 14-pieces to make your work not only easier but also enjoyable. The set consists of an 8-in. chef’s knife, 8-in. slicing knife, 8-in. bread knife, 5-in. utility knife, and 3.5-in. peeling knife. There are also six 4.5-in. serrated steak knives, sharpening rod, kitchen shears, and a wooden block.
Each knife features an exclusive taper grind edge technology that provides it with excellent sharpness for accurate and precise cutting. The edges are incredibly easy to sharpen over and over without wearing down. The blades are designed from a 420 Grade 3Cr14 Stainless Steel that consists of 13 percent chromium and 3 percent carbon making the blades soft but sturdy.
LivingKit Stainless Steel Kitchen Knife Block Set Block 14 Piece For Home Cooking Culinary School Commercial Kitchen Peeler Knives Shears Holder.
When it comes to handling, each knife is fitted with triple-rivet POM handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip. All the knives are organized neatly in the wooden block for easy reach and elegance. The knives are easy to care for. Just wipe them clean with a soft cloth (avoid using the dishwasher). The blades are stainless steel and therefore no chance of rusting.
- Superior high carbon stainless steel blades for precision and accuracy
- HIGH QUALITY Kitchen Knife Set – Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology provides optimum sharpness for precise cutting and is easy to re-sharpen. We have professional QC team guarantee the quality before the item shipped out
- BLADES MATERIAL – Knife Blades Are Made From 420 Grade 3Cr14 Stainless Steel. The Following Formula Is A Break Down In The Steel: Around 13% Chromium And 3% Carbon. It Has A HRC Of 52-55 Making Blades Relatively Soft. Triple-rivet POM handles ensure a comfortable, secure grip
- VALUE SET – 14-piece kitchen knife set includes 8″ chef’s knife, 8″ slicing knife, 8″ bread knife, 5″ utility knife, and 3.5″ peeling knife. Also includes 4.5″ Serrated steak knives(6), kitchen shears, sharpener, and wooden block
- EASY CARE – All knives store safely in the wooden knife block. (Please hand clean and don’t use dish washer)
- SERVICE & AFTER PURCHASING – Try it risk-free and 30-day money back guarantee. 24 x 7 Customer service & support, We wish the customer to be 100% happy
- Strong, durable bolster for perfect stability and control
- Ergonomically designed stainless steel handle provides comfort
- Easy to clean and precision-tapered ground blades that narrow gradually to an extremely sharp, fine edge
- Lifetime Warranty. Dishwasher Safe
Questions and answers
Question: Are these knives heavy? Is it sharp enough to cut meat easily?
Answer: They are not heavy but they are sharp. The steak knives can easily cut meat and I cut off frozen chicken with the big ones. I really liked them.
Aren’t heavy at all. cuts cleanly
Very lightweight and cut very well.
Yes these knives are a strong metal…not flimsy like some knives I’ve had. And they definitely cut meat easily! Good quality. I wasn’t to sure about ordering online but I’m happy I did.
Question: Where is this knife set made?
Answer: It does not say where it is made but here is a website http:// www. livingkit.net or E-mail: Service@livingkit.net. I hope that helps.
Question: Does this knife set with Wood stand?
Answer: Yes, it comes with the knife block.
Question: Anyone tried dishwasher? Is it safe?
It’s never preferable to wash knives in the dishwasher. If you have a way to put them in so that the blades never touch anything else, it probably wouldn’t hurt, otherwise hitting against other cutlery will nick and dull the edges.
I have not tried washing them in a dishwasher yet, preferring to manually wash them, individually, by hand.
Question: Are these knives full tang?
Answer:Hello Tina. Yes, all the knives are full tang.
Question: Are the blades 8″ or the complete knife (blade + handle) 8″?
Answer: the blade is 8 inch
The big knives as a whole are 12.5″
Question: Does this order come with the knifes
Absolutely, it does.
Question: how long is the steel honing rod?
Answer: Just don’t buy this product. It rusted immediately after purchase.